Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peer Reviews

I thought the peer reviews we did in class today were very helpful and efficient.  I only have one suggestion, that maybe instead of reviewing only with one person, we could review with two people.  To have enough time with two people, we could just switch papers then discuss suggestions right after and make corrections.  I think it is important to get more than one person's opinion on your writing, especially to make sure you catch all mistakes and get different points of view.  Other than that, I thought the process was laid out well and was effective in improving my paper.

3 comments:

  1. I never thought of having more than one person read my paper, but I think you're right. Having two people read your paper is a great idea! You can get double the feedback, and if the first person missed an error, the second one might be able to fix it!
    -csm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I definitely think having two people would be nice, but where would we find the time? haha I felt so rushed when I was editing my partners paper/discussing the strengths/weaknesses of our papers...But other than that, I definitely agree. Peer reviews helped!

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of that, but thats a great idea! I do agree with Megan, I don't know if there would be enough time but I do think it would be helpful to have more than one person editing.
    -A.M.

    ReplyDelete