Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, January 21, 2011

Family Matters

Tonight I had the awesome experience of a "cousins date night" with a bunch of my cousins and a date of their choice. We went to dinner then met up at my grandma's house for games. It was a hilarious, fun night. To say the least, I am very grateful for my family and the chance I have to live near them in Utah. Growing up, my immediate family has always lived far away and only gotten the chance to know them during summer trips. It has been awesome getting to know each of them better, I am blessed to have the family that I do, who loves me and shares my standards. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I love dates or activities where you are around a date's family. It helps you see their true colors and is usually a more casual, positive experience.

    -ER

    ReplyDelete