Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, January 7, 2011

What do I want to say to the world?

When writing a paper about ANYTHING it is sometimes frustrating trying to think of a topic.  I was considering writing on of the following:
-The effects that gay couples have on the children they raise.
-How music can effect our choices and view on society (for good or bad).
-The negative effect of texting on the rising generation (how youth isn't learning how to communicate normally).
These are just some ideas though, I will keep brainstorming.  Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Out of the three, I definitely like the first and third options (the third one a little bit more than the other). I totally agree with youth not learning how to communicate normally...even though I am a youth? haha But seriously, my friend broke up with my other friend over a text...not okay. So I totally agree with that and I think it'd be very interesting. Good luck! :]

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all pretty intense, in a good way. I think my favorite is the third, I'm not against the two in any way, I just think that texting is everywhere, you could probably dig up a lot of information to use for it, not to mention a lot of points of views and opinions, which will probably help a ton!

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those could be very interesting papers and I would read any of them. I think you have a good start.

    AEB

    ReplyDelete