Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have no idea what to write about....

In this Issues Paper the possibilities are endless.  My problem is thinking of one.  Especially one that can somehow turn into 8 to 10 pages!
I could possibly write about....
...how globalization is ruining historical and sacred monuments and sites.  For example: a Starbucks has recently been built in the Forbidden City in Beijing. Picture below:
 
...how the globalization of instant gratification (through communication, entertainment, food, money, media, etc) is destroying the world and ethics of humanity.
These are just a few ideas, what do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. This is a really great idea! I think you could definitely talk about the affects of how these industries are trying to be put everywhere. Goodluck!
    -A.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I really like your picture, and your possible topic. It may be difficult to find a lot of info on too specific of a category, so may you'll need to look for multiple example about various landmarks. I do think you're on to something! Good luck.

    - mmg

    ReplyDelete